Sunday, November 07, 2004

An evening on the phone

Dropped A (daughter) back at her mother's place, and had a quiet word with S (ex-wife), along the lines of,
"When I want to introduce a partner to my daughter, I will, and I'll let A know that the partner is a girlfriend. I don't appreciate you telling A that my friend J is my girlfriend, but that I didn't tell my own daughter that because she has a big mouth. It's my life and none of your business, don't discuss my life with A."
That went down well. Not.

Spent about three hours on the phone to S, working though the business plan. S realised it was a bad idea to do this via email and phone. I agreed, I said to her that I didn't push it, as every time I push she backs off.

Earlier in the day, I texted her to find out how much she needs for the shoes... £200 (ring, ring, ring, paranoia etc.). I have gracefully declined, I said I could have lent her some money, but not £200, I am out of work after all!

Now to play some GTA:SA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home