Sunday, November 07, 2004

Future plans...

OK, I seem to have patched things up with S, I told her I wanted to be friends with her, but the whole relationship thing was not going to happen, as she was far too intense far too early and that did nothing for me.

We texted a few times yesterday afternoon and in the evening too.

I'm to help S with her business plan this evening, although it will be via the Internet, not a physical meetup. She also asked for help with purchasing some new shoes, she says she needs some, but can't afford any at the moment. The ones on her feet are practically falling to bits at the moment.

Ring, ring, ring, RING, RIIIIING. Yes that's the sound of my "You're being manipulated" alarm.

But you know what, I can afford to lose some money, and I'm going to have to start trusting people at some point, so why not now. If I am being had, I'm being had, c'est la vie.

I'll help her with the business plan, and I'll see how much she wants to borrow for the shoes and make a judgment call from there.

Oh and the horoscope for the day:

"You can reconcile past differences in the nicest of ways if you tackle them today. Your emotional state will be solid, grounded and commitment-oriented. Oh, and your partner will be the soul of cooperation."

Partner, what partner?

More to think about, but to be honest I don't feel like thinking today, so I won't. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home