Monday, November 08, 2004

Up most of the night...

Just an hour with GTA:SA turned into pretty much all night, I went to bed at about 6:30AM.

Got up at 10:00ish didn't feel sleepy.

Forgot to mention that all the to-ing and fro-ing of the business plan ended last night when SB, started to feel somewhat ill. She was hoping to cancel a meeting this evening with an investor.

She texted today to say that the meeting was still on. I enquired about her health, she said she had just got into work (12ish) after visiting the doctor, and it was bad news but not terrible bad news, more details later, whatever the hell that means.

I plan to do what little I can on the business plan, more to do with the projections of sales and purchases than anything else, and see where we get. No doubt, I'll end up dropping it off later this afternoon as she leaves work or something.

But first I may do a little more killing stuff with a Tek9 in GTA:SA... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home