Thursday, January 06, 2005

I may be a little squiffy

Well another hard day at work, the end is in sight though, only one more day to do the handover of all that is pertinent from my predecessor. I think the brain is at a 50/50 grey matter to marshmallow now. With any luck I'll still have some brain tissue left for the weekend. :)

I went to my predecessor's leaving do this evening, and had a couple of pints of lager, he's flying out of Heathrow on Saturday morning, so no leaving do on the last day as would be usual. Was a good evening, had a chat with a few of the guys and gals I'm working with on a more social, had a few good laughs with the boss. Feels like I'm going to fit in just fine here.

After that I was back into my usual Thursday night routine, down the pub in Islington with Dermot and Phil. Shit was spoken and fun was had.

I saved up my food units today, and purchased a shish kebab on the way home, yum!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, to sticking with your new regime! Hope you enjoy your new job, and have a happy 2005.

Saturday, January 08, 2005 3:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home