Friday, December 31, 2004

Out to the cinema

My mum was working last night (she is a night nurse), and my dad was working today, so in an effort to leave the house and let mumsy get some much deserved sleep, I got up nice and early and took Angel out with me to see a film at the cinema.

We went to see Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events, well worth going to see. After that we went to Pizza Hut and had a nice meal, and finally we ran off a few of those calories down at the park back in town. (I may or may not have taken the opportunity to practice my swinging for the upcoming duel!) Finally, we headed home, and waited for grandma to get up. (Which took all of about 30 seconds, I suspect she was dozing in bed awaiting our return.)

Later on, I went to see a couple of friends and we chatted about house buying, speed dating and stuff in general, it was a good evening, I ended up walking home very drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home