Saturday, January 01, 2005

Meh crap weather!

We decided to head down to the "Big Park" so that Angel could have some fun on the playground furniture. (And of course, so that I could secretly practice my swinging for my upcoming swinging duel!)

We got there, the weather turned to crap, just as Angel got as high as she was able to swing. Bloody typical!

So we got into the car and had a drive around the local countryside. We first went to Pately Bridge and then carried on the journey to Stump Cross Caverns (bear in mind we had no idea where we were going, we were just out for a drive here). At the caverns we stopped at the tea rooms, had a nice cuppa (and obviously I didn't break the "1992 Tea and Confectionery Act", and I had a Vanilla Slice too).

When we got home, I started some serious thought about my new year's resolutions... more to come later today I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home