Friday, January 07, 2005

Thank God for that...

I have a recovery plan for this weekend. The week is at last finally over, and I am shattered.

I'm very definitely suffering from information overload, I'm going to take some notes after I have written this blog entry, detailing what I have been up to today as it progressed, otherwise all the stuff I have learned today will have faded into the background ether by the time Monday morning comes.

The plan for tomorrow is going to be one of those make or break days, tomorrow I get to meet Sandy, so far she has been witty, clever, charming and well spoken, tomorrow we get to find out if that is still true in the real world... Fingers crossed, I think I may have found the switch to the nutter magnet I usually have switched on, but you never know! :)

I shall take my leave now, exhaustion approaches, and work still needs to be done.

Good night dear reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home