Monday, September 27, 2004

Last night's sleep

I was right, I was plagued all last night by circular thoughts.

To add (self) insult to (self) injury, those few times I did manage to get to sleep, I managed to dream fucked up dreams, where I was rushing to the aid of my ex-wife, one of the few people I hate so much I feel physically sick and revulsed every time I see her.

I'm not sure what that was all about, but I'm guessing that I have to do some serious (non-circular) thinking.

I plan to get very fucked up tonight on endorphins, maybe an hour of exhaustion inducing exercise on the treadmill will help with the sleep and mood. Although I'm prepared to bet that my current self induced stresses are causing my blood stream to be awash with the same chemical cocktail anyway.

Right, now that I have got that off my chest, I'm going to attempt to generate some enthusiasm for work, on a project which I have prevaricated on for so long, I have almost done nothing and we are meant to deliver at the end of the week.

While I'm at it, I'll try not to eat like a fucking idiot, what with having a weigh-in day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home