Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The calm has landed.

I'm in the zone today, I am bullet proof.

I have said all the right things, done all the right things and been the right guy for the job.

I have worked for first time in weeks, yeah I know I was going to do that the other day, but I got sidetracked. And do you know what, the working felt good. I enjoyed it.

I think the self destructive me has gone on holiday for a while, I was thinking about upping the doses on the medicine, but maybe I'll be able to cope after all.

I'm still thinking about jacking this job in, and doing something a little more involving, and to that end I have been contacted by a friend of a friend, who needs a consultant with my talents, so a meeting has been planned for the end of next month, fingers crossed, I could maybe double my income and start to work only 3 days a week and still keep things a little better financially than they are now.

I seem to have clicked at work with a number of people who seemed a little distant, not sure if they were taking their time to warm to me, or my new mood is shining though, we shall see in the future no doubt.

If I can just get though the next 15 minutes, I just may be able to keep my foot out of my mouth...

(Looks at watch... Takes temporary vow of silence...)

More insights tomorrow. Ooooh, and if I'm miserable as sin come tomorrow, I think we can safely say I have a mania issue and its of to Google to investigate bi-polar disorders!

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home