Friday, February 11, 2005

Death by Chocolate

I bought a mountain of chocolate things from Markles & Sparkles to celebrate my birthday today. All intended for the office cow-orkers (obviously).

It seems that the rule in this office (and believe me it does vary widely from office to office, as you would know if you were a serial job tart like myself), is that you celebrate an event by buying something for the rest of the office. In this case we are celebrating my birthday arriving this weekend.

I then carefully and tastefully laid out the chocolate (and dried fruit for those on diets, let no one say I am not considerate) on the empty desk next to mine and lets the locusts descend.

I have lost all will power!

I was a locust.

I am still a locust.

I feel sick.

I can't stop.

God help me!

I have to leave early to go and collect the kids... Escape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home