Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Self destruct...

I'm not quite sure what the hell is going on, but I have been quite self destructive today. Freelance dawdling and the like, not good for a new job...

I have a deadline for the end of the month to deliver my work. Best get my head down tomorrow and get more effort in I think.

In other news, I really (really really) need to get paid, in order to buy my new home, and my boss has been sat on the timesheet all day. I need her to sign it, so that I can get it to the agency tomorrow and they can pay me by Friday.

Other than that, I have to weigh myself tomorrow, I have been very (very very) naughty on the feeding front this week, I have eaten out too much, and I have eaten too much while eating out. I can feel it in my water that I have put on weight. The only real question is, "how much?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home