Friday, January 21, 2005

Jenny

Jenny (an ex crush of mine, who as it happened turned out to be gay, so is now one of my bestest friends), arrived this evening for a weekend in my company.

Jenny has returned to university to do a degree, and like most mature students, she is busy killing herself with stress in order to get firsts for all courses. Obviously all the younger students are trying to kill themselves with alcohol, tobacco and soft drugs instead. Yay a fun melting pot of self destruction, I think I remember why I quit university now!

Occasionally I demand that Jenny comes to visit, for the sake of her continued mental good health. This weekend is planned to be one of those visits.

This evening we did Jerry Springer the Opera. We both enjoyed the show, and both agreed that the first half was far funnier than the second half. We then popped of to an Indian restaurant and got back a little while ago.

A great evening all in all.

I have invited Sandy to come over too, since her ex-bloke has refused to leave her place until he is good and ready. So far she has not acquiesced to my request, I'm hoping she will come at some point over the weekend. Jenny certainly wants to meet Sandy (as bestest female friend, Jenny believes she has some God given right to meet my significant others (and probably vet them too)), but at the moment Sandy does not want to intrude on the weekend Jenny and I have planned. I have told Sandy that this is tittle-tattle-and-pish, she is invited, hopefully she will get the message and drop by.

Now, I'm off to bed to do some reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home