Sunday, January 23, 2005

Significant honesty

Just been informed that Sandy actively dumped her ex for me.

I had made it clear, that I didn't want that to happen, I wanted things to run their course naturally (although, that's semantics I guess, since 'naturally' would include what she feels the need to do surely).

I wasn't expecting this news. Nor the fact that she is a little worried she is falling for me already. I'm not used to be people loving me (well except Angel and my parents obviously, so lets redefine that as women loving me).

Anyway we have been together for a couple of weeks or so now, I'm pretty sure she is just getting a little paranoid at the speed of things, as they occur. We joke about being bunny boilers, but I think we may be skirting a little close to the bone, with that joke for both of us. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home