Sunday, January 23, 2005

The London Aquarium

Once Jenny and Sandy were formally introduced. (Jenny having arrived just as I was having my two 'Ming the Merciless' eyebrow hairs removed by Sandy with a pair of tweezers. Oh I'm so Metrosexual!)

We all headed off to the Sunshine Café for breakfast.

On previous occasions, I had been for breakfast with both Jenny and with Sandy individually. One of the waitresses has quite a frown each Sunday morning when I turn up with a woman in tow, and yet seems to be all smiles and happiness when I am there alone. I had pointed out to both Sandy and Jenny that the waitresses must think I'm some sort of womaniser. When I mentioned it while they were together, they both giggled like schoolgirls, and pointed out that obviously the waitress has a bit of a thing for me, it wasn't the womanising she was frowning at, it was the women! And here's me so pure and angelic, I never cottoned on!

After they had both stopped laughing at my 'Chick throwing herself at me' blindness (their name, not mine), we went to the London Aquarium... there were lots of fish there, and also plenty of Sharks. I had fun, the gals had fun, you will have fun too (unless you are claustrophobic and dislike dimmed corridors). Go there, it's good.

Jenny headed off home, and Sandy and I headed back to my place to watch "The Day After Tomorrow", average, I wasn't too impressed. In fact so bored, paused the movie half way thought and had some quality canoodling time with Sandy for a while.

I then took Sandy back to Waterloo to get her train home, and now I sit here dear reader, typing my account of the day, before I put together a big horrid list of things to do over the next week, in order to complete the purchase my new home

Oh, what a stressful week is coming! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home