Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Worried.

Today I have been worrying about Sandy, she's not answering the phone, and my natural paranoid state is asserting itself, I'm starting to think that the reason she was crying outside a doctor's surgery is because she is sick, or he had been beaten up, or, or ,or, etc...

In other news, I sent out an e-mail, requesting that just about everyone I have ever met, turn up this weekend and help out with the painting party. I will be supplying food and drink. And all comers will be removed from 'The List'. The list being my imaginary list of people to seek revenge of one day, one of my comedy basics is telling people they are on the list for any slight (and often imaginary) contravention. So this would be an ideal way of buying themselves an amnesty. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home