Sunday, October 24, 2004

Nothing spectacular

Well, sent my parents home and spent the rest of the day with my daughter in the park, walking along a nature trail, and then finally watching the Hey Arnold movie, before dropping her off to her mother's place.

The drop off this time was much less tearful and badly parented than the last, so all in all a positive day.

Somewhat amusingly I nearly had a freak out when I though I was going to be late dropping A off, when I thought that the clocks had gone back an hour, but then realised that they hadn't. Thank the baby Jesus for the Internet, and the ubiquitous information provision that makes my life livable. How did I survive before it arrived? I Shall refer to my life 15 years ago as Pre-Internet (PI) from now on, I was definitely living in the dark ages back then!

I'm now collating all my documentation for a VAT inspection, the tax man is coming to make sure I have been paying my taxes properly. My documentation is patchy at best, so I expect a formal slap on the wrists at some point. Eeeek!

On a positive note, I spoke to my ex regarding A, and since A is on half-term holidays, and I'm not working, we have made arrangements for me to have my little girl for a few days this week. I'll be picking her up tomorrow evening and dropping her off on Thursday before my weekly pilgrimage to the pub with P & D. Happy happy joy joy!

Right, I have to return to the evil that is document collation, I fully expect to be up until at least 3 or 4AM sorting this crap out. Not so happy happy joy joy.

Over and out.

P.S. Thank you Blogger/Firefox for losing the plot and making me paraphrase myself and retype this! I soooo like wasting my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home