Thursday, October 21, 2004

Yesterday evening

I spent most of yesterday evening online, chatting to people on Face Party. I assume that a lot of predatory sexual types hang out there, as some of the behaviour was odd in the extreme.

I've been on FP since January this year, really as a way of meeting people. I've noticed quite a number of profiles that mention specifically that they are not up for one night stands, and that they are tired of certain elements on there.

I find the best way of chatting to people is to send them a note, and if they respond, to follow it up with another note with my MSN chat ID.

Yesterday, I put new pictures up on FP, obviously I have changed somewhat since January when the pictures first went up. I guess that the people at FP, review the pictures before they go live on the site, as I had a number of people asking me to describe myself.

A couple of people came onto chat last night, asked for a picture (the old one's were still visible), and then immediately closed the connection. Obviously I'm not what they are looking for, but none the less, I thought it rude, to not even say, thanks but no thanks!

Obviously, it seems if you are one of the beautiful people, you don't have to be nice. How like real life that is. Courtesy costs nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home