Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Stand back an Ikea bomb is about to go off...

A and I have just been up to Ikea and bought some stuff for a livingroom makeover.

My sofa is looking most tatty and in desperate need of replacement, but I feel that the moment you buy a sofa for a place, it becomes your place, and this is soooooo much not my place. I'm renting this gaff at the moment, and I'm looking to buy a place at the end of the year.

It is an agreed fact amongst my friends and I that buying Ikea beds and sofas is a bad idea, but they have a whole new range of stuff at the moment that is reallllllly good. I almost bought a two seater sofa and a chez-longue that I totally fell in love with...

But in the end I managed to restrain my hyper-purchase tendencies and just bought a throw for the sofa I have, I shall endeavor to delay until I own the place I live in...

Also cooked a lamb roast this evening for A and I, mmmmmmmm, I lurve lamb, it is my favourite meat by far, the new Tesco Lamb and Rosemary joint is just top.

Now I must depart to spend some time on IM and FaceParty.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home