Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Today I am the laziest man on Earth!

Today I got up at 9AM, did my morning routine in the bathroom, then went back to bed and read my book until 1PM.

Then I got up made myself beef madras and rice, went back to bed and ate it while reading my book.

I followed this with a couple of hours playing Halo 2.

Then I had a little kip from 4:30 until 6:30ish.

I got up, had a quick IM chat with a friend who cried off our planned night out this evening, apparently he was still recovering from a weekend in Prague.

I checked for the mail, which luckily had been dropped on my doormat by my neighbor when she returned from work, so I didn't even have to go down stairs. There was lots of mail all related to home buying. I read though that, and formed a game plan.

I popped out to the supermarket for a few essentials.

And then a bit more Halo 2, some Kingdom of Loathing, and now I'm back off to bed to read more of my book.

What a glorious day, but tomorrow I must start making lists and plans regarding the planned house purchase, especially with regard to money.

Nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home