Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Laaaaaaaaaazy day

Today I have sat around and done pretty much nothing. I just about managed to clean my kitchen (who'd of thought that cream cleaner would bring up limescaled stainless steel so well?)

I was meant to go and meet an agent today, but I totally forgot, he didn't help by sending the contact details to an old email address (even though I gave him the new one) . Anyway, I'm to give him a call tomorrow, and we'll meet up then hopefully.

I got an email from my favourite ex-employer... they want me back, yay!

All I have to do is convince them that they want me for six months not four (or at least write a contract to that effect for the mortgage lender) and to pay me at least £450/day and I can get this mortgage sorted out and buy my lovely maisionette! Double yay!

I'll drop by their office tomorrow and start the negotiations. Whoop!

Fingers crossed for a new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home