Wednesday, November 24, 2004

W00t!

A most busy and productive day...

I got the job, got the money I wanted, and a job that is just great working with great guys. I sorted the mortgage and put in an offer for the maisonette...

Woo-bloody-hoo!

Real life changing, growing up stuff, who'd have thought I'd be here a week ago, when I woke up and decided to buy a home?

I believe that I may have set a personal record for impulse purchasing. (£335K)

Fingers crossed that the offer is accepted. All mojo being sent this way will be gratefully accepted.

No signs of crazy lady S, bridge burnt me thinks. :D

Right got to go, I have a hot bath to run and a half a bottle of chilled white wine to drink while reading a good book. A minor private celebration I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home