Sunday, November 28, 2004

Moroccan food and good conversation

Went to a lovely Moroccan restaurant yesterday evening with J, the lovely lady I was crushing on a while ago. The food was great (I've never had Moroccan before, so it was all new to me) and the wine was good, but the conversation was better.

We talked about lots of things, people places and how to fix the world and our lives.

This morning we got up and headed upto my favourite cafe (next door to the previous evening's food) and had a huge fry up. Yum!

Then we went for a walk in the park and we drove past the front door of the place I'm trying to buy, so she could see where it was.

J being an adorer of all things DIY, has already offered her services and those of her nephew to fix the place up come the summer, should I need the help (or have the cash to pay).

I dropped her off at the station, and being the tragi-geek that I am, I proceeded to play Halo 2 for the rest of this afternoon and this evening and er... this night too!

So much for more housework. Although I did have a visitor with a few technical needs, so I made an effort to do the washing up and the hoovering before arrival, so not a complete wasted day.

What the hell it's the weekend, who said I have to do anything? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home