Thursday, December 02, 2004

Crisis of confidence

Today was spent, second guessing my every move, until I realised I was doing myself no good (and frankly not changing a bloody thing anyway).

I spent a lot of the day on the phone getting details for various forms, and looking at ways of speeding up the whole home buying process.

For some reason a whole host of clients suddenly need people with my skills, so I took about 20 phone calls from various employment agencies regarding a number of positions, so it does look pretty positive at the moment as far as a job goes, whether this will come in time for me to be able to commit to the mortgage is an interesting issue...

I had a very interesting suggestion put to me today, for which I was expecting a follow up this afternoon that never came, although this was an employment agent, so saying "I'll call you later this afternoon", really means, "I may call you back, and if I do call you, it will be at some point in the next three working days". So we shall see what happens in the next few days. :)

I may or may not have devoted a part of the day to playing Halo 2 as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home