Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Paperwork

Today I finally gave in an caught up with my paperwork, I have two big Ikea boxes full of folder organisers full of paperwork from the last three months or so that had to be sorted, filed and acted upon.

This is all in preparation for the mountain of paperwork that will be required for the whole mortgage thing.

Other than that the rest of the day was spent harassing the employment agency trying to get a heads up from the bank I had the interview with earlier this week. No joy, apparently they are interviewing people until Thursday now, so no chance of an answer until Friday. Add to that, that it is not a good idea to be the first they interview, as I'll no longer be fresh in their minds, and I'm starting to think that the odds are stacked against me here!

Oh, and I may have devoted an hour or five to obsessively scouring Jobserve for jobs and applying for them, whilst also submitting to a little warfare in the form of Halo 2.

Apart from that a very relaxed day, I must make an effort to go out and get a little exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home