Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy day

I have done nothing but eat, sleep, read, walk to the park, and converse on IM with my new cyber-lady-friend today.

I didn't get out of bed until the afternoon.

Going to the park was fun, my mum and Angel were on one side of a see-saw and I was on the other, I don't think I have been on a see-saw since I was a kid of about 7-8 years old!

I also went on the swings and had a really cool time, racing Angel while she perfected her swinging technique.

Going top the park was cool, I can't wait to go again. :)

Then later this evening I went online to chat to Sandy my new Internet lady. She has challenged me to a duel on the swings in the park when we meet up.

I am the laziest person on Earth, hear me roar... (when I can be arsed to get round to it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home