Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Sharing your life is kinda cool

Yesterday evening was strange.

I got home from work, and Sandy had been at work around the house, poor thing had nothing to do all day while she stayed at home, so she filled her time with house work and chores that I had let pile up. I came home to find that the remainder of my ironing had been done, the living room had been tidied, and that dinner had been cooked, amongst other things.

It was quite an eye-opener, a bit like married bliss from my previous life (which lasted about 3 weeks I can assure you). I said to Sandy that I didn't expect this from her, that there wasn't a charge for staying at my place that involved sex and housework. :)

I was quite hard to adjust too, I'm used to not living with someone around all the time, with stuff being moved and the housework pixies visiting again. I'd forgotten about all to compromises that come with someone in your life all the time. I'll get some space and readjustment time on Thursday or Friday when she heads off to her place to see what damage her ex has done. In the meantime I'm just having a good time, enjoying being close and intimate with someone for the first time in a long time.

We tried to get an early night, but ended up chatting until 3:30AM.

It is nice to be appreciated. I do hope this carries on, I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home