Saturday, November 20, 2004

A fine day

Started with Borough Market after a bit of an over sleep, followed by The Incredibles.

Just for the record anyone with a dodgy copy of this film, should go watch it down the cinema, you will not be able to appreciate this at home on your 19" monitor! Pixar (and Disney I suppose) deserve your cash for this film, its a cracker!

More superlatives!

And more here! :)

Found out today that my daughter A has been bullied at school for the last few weeks, I'll be dropping by the school to lay down some ground rules with the headmistress of the school.

I was bullied terribly at school and I know how utterly soul destroying an experience it can be. (Like you hadn't guessed!)

That's not happening to my little angel, so the school have a couple of weeks to sort it out, and if there are no results, angel is going to get a crash course in kicking the living crap out of her adversaries. Obviously I'll be telling the headmistress this, so she has some incentive to get the problem fixed at source before I introduce the tools to A for her to fix it the hard way. It's all very well having a "Bullying policy" but if a kid (well my kid really) is being bullied, policy-schmolicy, the shit is going to hit the fan.

I shall keep you informed.

Starting to get really excited about buying the house, I'm all a quiver, I'm even seriously thinking about working again! (Wow!) I seem to be really energised and positive right now. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home