Friday, November 19, 2004

I got dumped :)

Obviously S is a drama queen, she needs to feel agitated, so she invents a little drama and dumps me as a result after each date. Then we chat, she calms down and then we are ok. (Sheesh.)

Anyway it appears (and I have to read entrails here) that I was dumped today because I didn't stay the night last night and sleep with her.

No, it doesn't make sense to me either. But I'm pretty sure that the whole "Male Vs. Female" logic thing comes into play here, so I have the wrong tool set for tackling this problem.

On the upside, I'm sure it will blow over in the next couple of days or so.

The rest of the day was spent looking at houses to buy, I think I have found an nice maisonette with 3 bedrooms, a study, and a huge living room coupled with a huge kitchen. There is a little cosmetic work to be done, but I reckon I could offer £20k less than asking and get it! The vendor is (and I quote), "Very open to offers"!

Now I just have to get the mortgage sorted out, oh and a job, ha ha, just the right time of year too!

No news on the V front. Although, I guess I'm being optimistic expecting an answer soon (if ever).

Right got to go, must pick up the daughter for a weekend of fun. (Including going to see The Incredibles, yay!, been waiting a long time for this film).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home