Sunday, November 14, 2004

Deep thoughts

Today was a lazy day, I didn't get up to much, apart from going to the driving range for some much needed practice (I will destroy MB the next time we play a round of golf!), and going to Brent Cross shopping centre for some essentials (new towels and a shower curtain, thank you John Lewis, and Halo 2, thank you Game). Hmmm, thinking about it, it was a busy day after all!

I have been doing some serious thinking about my self image, even though I am still following V's self love regime (less sexual than is sounds), I'm thinking some things need to be done for me to be happy about myself.

And so here is the list of things I am considering currently:
  • Laser Hair removal (Back, Chest, Shoulders, upper arms, thighs and lower legs)
  • LASIC Eye surgery
  • Abdominoplasty/Liposuction
All the weight I have lost has left me somewhat saggy, with what might be described as "an apron", and I'm not happy about it. Something must be done.

I'm considering the laser hair surgery, as I used to get back waxes when I was married (for obvious reasons) and quite simply I am the missing link, yes I am that hairy. I think a more permanent (and less painful) option should be considered.

I think I'm going to make an appointment to see a couple of clinics down on Harley Street, one for laser hair removal and the other for plastic surgery. Later in the week I'll speak to my opticians about a referral for LASIC.

Oh and V didn't come round tonight, not in the mood once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home