Monday, November 15, 2004

More golf

More golf a little light food shopping, lots of GTA:SA, some telly, some surfing.

Oh and lots of writing notes to people on Face Party, I think I can conservatively say I have written about 200 notes to women on there over the last couple of weeks, and I have a hit rate of one in 15-20ish, there's an awful lot of rude women out there! How much effort is it to write, thanks but no thanks? No, not a lot.

Although in fairness there are a lot of women in their profiles who say don't bother if you are after a one night stand or are a weirdo or pervert... So maybe a few of them have responded when they first joined Face Party and got a torrent of abuse for being polite, and have decided not to bother... Who knows. Either way, as my granny used to say, "Politeness costs nothing".

I spend too much time explaining away other people's bad behaviour, fuck them, they are rude.

Oh, I have also been considering prostitution rather than having a relationship, I just can't be arsed with women, they are just too demanding!

V went as far as to forget that tonight was a possible, so once more a non-event. I officially give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home