Saturday, November 13, 2004

Confused thoughts...

Got up after two hours sleep last night (the 2-10-2-10 cycle still continues), and went to Borough Market with P, then spent about an hour trying desperately to find a way to walk round the Lord Mayor's Parade.

In the end we managed to get round the route and get back to P's place and drop off our perishables in his fridge before heading off to the West End to buy some more stuff.

Caught myself a couple of times, thinking about the possibility of Contacting SB (the crazy lady from last week) and trying to sort things out with her. Then of course I realised that she is a using bitch who was trying to spend my cash and was using me for cheap labour on her project! What the fuck am I thinking about this crap for. Bridge burnt, move on.

Just read V's blog a few moments ago (not spoken to her in several days), seems her recent ex dropped by last night and the sex was great. Still suffering pangs of jealousy I think, its not going anywhere and frankly never will, but that never stops the emotions, no matter how corrosive they are, does it?

Ah well onward, I'm willing the higher dosage of the meds to take effect, although to be honest I'm also using up my old tablets too, so instead of 30mg/day, I'm taking 40mg/day instead, hopefully that will accelerate the process and I can cut back to the proper dosage from next week. (Fingers crossed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home