Thursday, December 09, 2004

Didn't get the job.

Well I've had a busy day today.

I've been out an practiced my golf swing down at the driving range.

Been to see my mate J, and helped him with his plan to convert the unused floors of his shop into flats.

Finally I got to go and see more properties, none of them really met my criteria, and the other one looks to be going ahead anyway, but I want to keep viewing properties until the other is a sure thing. Keep my finger in that particular pie as it were.

In other news (as you may have guessed by the title) I didn't get the job with the Japanese bank, ho hum. Bugger! Anyway I did expect this outcome, and it would appear that they are asking two people back for second interviews... Second fucking interviews? This is contract work not permanent work FFS!

There is always the interview from yesterday to keep my fingers crossed for. Now off to the pub. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home