Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Ordered the roses

Well I gave in and ordered the roses for delivery today...

And then S came online at about 2ish, saying she never got to work because she collapsed on the way to work, and had spent most of the day at the hospital.

So I guess she gets to receive the flowers tomorrow, if she gets to work. (Assuming that the collapsing and hospital thing wasn't an invention of her fevered mind.)

Unfortunately she came online about a minute before I was expecting a call for a telephone interview for a job, so I had to tell her that I would have to chip at short notice. Obviously she flounced off, but no surprise there.

She hasn't returned either of my texts this evening, so I guess I'm still in the dog house. :)

The telephone interview went well, and there has been plenty of progress on the whole buying a home front.

After that I popped out and bought what I think is the last of the Christmas prezzies.

Also I had a quick conversation with J, about her glasses, she was having headaches a few weeks ago, and I told her to get her eyes tested. She couldn't afford the test never mind the glasses, so I said I'd get them for her Christmas prezzie. I'm pretty sure I have bought for everyone now! (Thank the little baby Jesus!)

Now all I need to do, is get my flat tidied for the arrival of the landlady and another surveyor tomorrow.

If only I could stop yawning. I need my bed, maybe I'll get up early and tidy the house then... :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a bad idea to get the flowers, but i guess you know that! I can't wait to hear, what she'll do next. You do have a gift, for mental women!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 4:53:00 pm  
Blogger C said...

Yes, the flowers were a bad idea.
Yes, I have a gift for crazy ladies.
Anon, I shall endevour to keep you informed... :)

Thursday, December 16, 2004 1:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home