Friday, December 10, 2004

Three months!

Wow, I just realised I have been updating this blog for three months! Just so you know. :)

Anyway back to today...

I slept terribly last night, I was afraid of sleeping though Angel's assembly at school, I didn't oversleep, but then I didn't sleep either. :(

I went to see Angel play Mary in her school's Nativity play, she was really cute, and played a very regal Mary (well apart form the bits where she was waving to me :) ).

She had a bit of an emotional outburst when I went to see her after and tell her how well she did. She keeps telling me she really misses me when she's not with me. I can see why, she is a very loving child, and we do have a very close relationship. I don't want to rush to any rash decisions, but I am considering approaching S and proposing an arrangement for me to pick up Angel for a couple of hours each Wednesday evening. I'm going to think on this one.

After that I went to see another house, the property was nice enough, a four bedroom maisonette, but in a really wired layout (living room and kitchen at the top floor and bedrooms on the ground and first floors) but it does come with a patio garden, lots of built in storage, and is closer to the tube station in Zone 2, not Zone 3 where my current purchase is. On top of it will be about £30-35K cheaper than the one I'm buying right now. A good backup plan if this one falls through I feel.

After that I spent more time with J, helping him with the plan for the finance and development plan for his redevelopment of the unused space above his shop.

What else... I had a chat with S the crazy lady, she wants her flowers :) We are meant to be meeting up next Sunday, I expect her to cancel. I know I'm being negative, but to be honest it seems like realism to me.

Oh, and I booked to do some speed dating with D this weekend. D is totally shy around women, so I agreed to come along with him to help him with the nerves. And you never know, I may meet a non-nutter! (Fingers-crossed!)

Right, nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home