Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Jenny has landed!

Jenny arrived for a fun weekend of decorating debauchery this afternoon. We have had a whirlwind tour of all the home decoration/furnishing within range. Hence my update at this late hour! More can be read here.

Earlier in the day I got an email from Sandy congratulating me on the house purchase, and listing a whole heap of worries that she has. I tried to call her (a bazillion times, I've been fretting, and I lost my shit), and in the end realised that she just doesn't want to talk to me. So I sent her an email response, saying that I wanted to talk to her, but clearly she didn't want to talk to me, I also answered each of her points in her email. I also asked her to stop stressing about the future, one of the things I learnt from Veronica all that time back (I do wonder how she is doing some times), and told her that worrying about the future/possible future pain also stops you being happy in the now, and pretty much guarantees you can't be happy in the future.

Finally, I texted her to ask her to at least read the email.

I got an text this evening saying she was 'out and about', but that she would read the email when she was able to this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home