Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Long time no see

"Hello libido, nice to see you're back, where the hell have you been for the last few weeks?"
"Oh you know, here and there, around"
"You didn't think to come visit me?"
"Well, you've been such piss poor company lately, that I thought I'd avoid you for a while and see how you got on without me"
"Makes sense, so why you back now then?"
"Just thought I'd swan into your life, give you a little hormonal overdrive, make you all super-extra libidinous so as to make you feel extra lonely, then fuck off in a day or two's time"
"Yeah sounds about right, any particular reason for doing this to me?"
"Nah, I'm just fucking with ya as usual"

Yes my libido has returned home, more aggressive than ever, not sure why. Its not like I don't enjoy the sights that the fairer sex put on display, but over the last few weeks I have totally lost all interest, other than long distance viewing.

And yet at about ten yesterday evening, suddenly I'm a raging ball of ultra horniness, with no outlets other than those provided by my friend the magical electrical interweb.

I don't think there is much point in trying to act on it, I'm not in the mood for taking onboard other people's needs at the moment, so a relationship is right out, lets face it, no woman wants a mopey fuck like I am at the moment do they. And by the time I've found a willing partner, the chances are that my libido will have sodded off back to wherever he has been for the last few weeks.

In other news, no dreams that I remember from last night, but not too surprising, I didn't get to bed till gone four AM, and I was up for seven, I must try to get some exercise tonight and an early night to boot.

Mental note to self: YOU WILL GOT TO BED TONIGHT AT 11PM LATEST

Keep your fingers crossed for me, all prayers and thoughts gratefully received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home