Friday, October 15, 2004

Last day...

Well its the last day at this shoddy job...

So far, so good, the anticipated three hour hand over, has been achieved in an hour. Now I just have a few emails to write.

That's even with the network down (because someone broke into the office last night and took the most esoteric thing ever... cards from the network switch for this floor!)

I fully expect to see the missing cards on eBay shortly, or at the very least for someone bragging about the huge corporate network switch they have at home soon. :)

I've just been out to lunch with some of the chaps from the office to do my goodbyes, I'll be handing over my personal email address to some of them, but not to most. Some have noticed that I'm blogging from my desk and have asked for the URL for here. I believe the correct acronym is NFW! The scary thoughts go here on this blog to purge them from my mind, only one person I know in "the real world" (tm) reads this, and she already knows how damaged the thoughts are in my head.

So no, people in any of my "real life" (tm) circles of friends/acquaintances, you cannot have this URL!

I'll probably end up pissed up in the pub tonight with some of them, we shall see.

The weekend holds many things for me...

I'll be seeing my first crush (yes there are two), she just happens to be gay, so I may be onto a loser with that particular entanglement. We'll both be visiting my brother and his girlfriend at his new house (partially financed by myself, aren't I nice) and we'll all be going out for a meal at some swank restaurant on Saturday evening.

Looks like a winner of a weekend.

As for this morning's early somewhat drunk (oh yes, I admit it I was) post, time for some clarification I think.

I'm terrible for falling in love, I do it three times on the way to work most mornings, usually with random women on the train, not like I actually speak to them or anything. I've usually forgotten about them by the time I get though the door at work though.

However, as soon as I can't have, then I have the old obsession gene kick in and start the various glands of the body producing massive quantities of Gotta-have-o-crines.

So as you can see, I'm now hung up on two women (one admittedly less than the other), one is gay and the other has a bloke and seems very happy with the relationship. I do pick 'em eh!

Luckily I'm not that obsessive that I turn into some Machiavellian loon who creates long and far reaching plans, all in order to get his own way at any cost.

(Anyway, my plan is world domination, its just taking a while is all. )

Both of the lovely ladies know how I feel (the second one after last night's drunken admission no less, but she knew anyway I'm sure), but you know, I'm 33 years old, and I'm quite capable of being besotted by someone, and still being their friend without being (more) weird (than usual).

I think we can safely say, that more than anything else, I just really need a good fuck. It's been about two and a half years since I got any. I decided to give myself some time to recover from the ex-wife, and decided that I wasn't going to get involved with anyone (certainly not sexually) until the divorce was done and dusted.

Time to rectify that I think. Question is how? I'm going through quite a period of change at the moment, and I'm inclined to let that play out for now, then resolve to find a lady friend to do the nasty with.

How the hell did I get here, here I am talking about my last day at this workplace, and now I'm talking about sorting out my sex life... Uh-huh, aaaaanyway... Next!

Right I suppose I'd best send out all those emails I promised, letting people know what they have to do to finish off all the things I had started...

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home