Monday, October 18, 2004

Oooooh an exciting day.

Or not!

Today I had a mighty lie in, and then headed off for the excitement of the Haringey Council "One Stop Parking Shop", to purchase a new permit to park outside my own home for another year.

The staff were as usual most adversarial (not surprising really, they have to deal with angry people paying fines for most of the day), but the notes from last year were eventually read and I got my own way. For some unfathomable reason, they find it incomprehensible that I have more than one address, and yet I don't want to register my car at the one I need a permit for. (I know, I know, its an absolutely outrageous requirement!)

I had then planned to go and buy some rollerblades, but managed to get home and slob on the sofa for the day. I almost managed to go and see V, but she cancelled, needing more time on her own after a weekend spent with people I guess.

So I ended up surfing in front of the box for the evening, spending half my attention on each. Although I did find this link on the Ladder Theory of male/female relationships, which I thought was funny and true.

And here I am dear reader, letting you know that fuck all of note has happened today!

Right I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home