Saturday, October 16, 2004

Having a word with myself

I can't remember if I have mentioned this before, but over the last year I have lost a lot of weight.

Unfortunately, every time I drop from clinically obese to overweight (i.e. below a BMI of 30) down to overweight, I seem to have a relapse and put a few pounds on.

I think I'm going to have a word with myself, this nihilism with regard to my eating is doing me no favours. And essentially is it nihilism, I know what I'm eating, and when I'm eating too much or some bad stuff, I observe myself saying "fuck it" and carrying on regardless.

That, and the fact that I haven't been on my treadmill more than a couple of times in the last month, probably are not helping the whole weight issue at all.

I think essentially what I'm saying here is that I need to put in a little commitment, and get my thumb out of my arse.

Right, I'm off to Borough Market now to buy some food, but I'm going to buy some stuff for the people I am visiting rather than myself.

No honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home