Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ate too much, but had a good time

Well I went to Borough Market yesterday with the intention of just buying stuff for the people I was visiting.

I did kinda... I bought far too much and when I got there I was pretty much force fed a lot of it... Well when I say force fed, I mean it was put on the table in front of me, and I have no fucking will power at the moment.

Anyway, myself an J (yes my other crush, although only a minor crush at this point) went over to visit my brother at his new place.

We stopped off on the way and bought a plant as a house warming present, and arrived far later than planned, to the extent that I got a voice mail from my brother asking where the hell I was.

I know I shouldn't have felt that way, but after all the times my brother has let me down and been terribly late (if arriving at all), I kinda enjoyed being less than punctual. Actually you know what, I felt that way and it was good, so whether I was meant to feel that way or not, I did, and I felt good for it, so a bonus point for the selfish me!

We then sat and chatted, and had a tour of the new house, which is partly mine, we agreed that the shed is mine. :)

After that we went round the corner to a restaurant, where we all had three courses of far too much food. It was goooooood though, the pepper sauce on my steak, was burning hot with pepper, and that is wonderful, no doubt.

We went back to my brother's place, had a cup of tea and then J and I drove back to her place.

All in all a good day.

Last night was filled with strange dreams of me being jumped by both my current crushes (not at the same time though, natch!), and my ex-wife. Good grief even my subconscious won't let me have a good time without stirring in some pain! Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home