Friday, December 17, 2004

Another endless day

Suffice to say I was badgered into taking the job, but on condition, I'm out of there the minute I have more cash waiting elsewhere...

Less than an hour later, I got asked for a slot on Monday for an interview (for a better paid, closer to home, more relevant, etc. job).... Typical!

So now I have to go to work on Monday morning, tell them that I'm going to be in late on Tuesday, and go for an interview in the City, then head to work. Arse. Suffice to say I'm not comfortable with this, it feels unethical, but I have to think of me and my (potential) mortgage now. I have no idea why the client agreed to this, I can only assume that they are getting a very sugared version of the story from the agency.

What else has happened today? More progress on the home buying front.

I also went to see another house, it was bigger and had more potential, and it came with a garden (bad thing!) , but it would have cost at least £20-30K more and I've already semi-committed to this one anyway. Mustn't be greedy now. :)

I've had Angel here since 1PM this afternoon, she has a minor cough so her mother took her to the doctor's surgery, only to be told, "Yes she has a minor cough, make sure she takes plenty of fluids". No shit, I'm starting to think that my ex has some sort of displaced hypercondria!

We've spent the day together, and had plenty of fun, now she's gone to bed, and I am about to now too.

Sleep well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home