Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Interview and day two...

Well I went for an interview with an investment bank this morning, it went really well, and I can do with a job closer to home and better paid than the one I started yesterday. Hopefully I get to find out if I got the job tomorrow or the day after, then I can quit this job, and reduce my commute times to something less ridiculous.

Obviously I told the guys I'm currently working for, that I had a checkup with the doctor. Don't want to burn that bridge till I have to...

Got to work for middayish, still fuck all to do, busied myself with more reading and installing the tools required for the job on my PC.

The sly buggers at South West Trains run two trains an hour at the same time past the hour all day long, except I learned by chance, for just two in the late evening, which run 5 minutes earlier. Luckily, even though I was unaware, I arrived 6 minutes early, so I got the train. :)

I've been feeling pretty shitty since mid afternoon, hopefully I'm not coming down with a cold or flu. Spoke to J this evening, she's been laid up in bed for the last 3 days, hope I didn't pick up her lurgy when she stayed over last Thursday.

Right I'm going for an early night tonight, hopefully my nose, throat, and sinuses are less raw tomorrow... Yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home