Saturday, December 18, 2004

Crazy Lady is no more....

Today Crazy Lady came online and thanked me for her flowers, indicated that she had started seeing someone and then listed all the stuff she had bought people for Christmas.

When she had finished listing it all (the list was extensive) I said, "Are you bankrupt yet?".

Unfortunately my humorous aside, was responded to in the following fashion:
everytime you open your mouth it's always to say some crap it's really annoying
you are really a negative person to be around
kind annoying C
very possessive and tireding
go C stay where you are. find some else to take your chite
This was followed a few minutes later by an email, I'd post the content of it, but it is too long, rambling, poorly worded/spelt, and incoherent to be of use to you dear reader. In summary she thinks: I am possessive, I should have paid for everything, I should have loved to hear her bitch about her previous bloke, and she doesn't like me so can I please fuck off.

What I will say about the e-mail though, is that it was either the work of a deluded genius believing her own lies, or someone who thought I was so thick that I'd believe it and come begging for more.

Either way she is as mad as a lorry, or so thoroughly wrong about me that she thinks I have cottage cheese instead of brains, which ever it is, I think we can safely say I am better off without her in my life.

This is pretty tragic really, I have now met two people (face to face) from Face Party, and both of them have turned out to be complete and utter frigging loons.

I was kind of assuming that the women on there would be hard to speak to, what with being approached by scary/wierdo men all the time, but it seems that my nutter magnet works via the Internet too, and I'm two for two on the meeting nutters counter.

What am I to do?

I have to conclude that all the mentalists that I have been involved with (there have been many), have me in common. As the common element in all of these interactions is me, I have to assume that I am the common fault here. I don't want to turn into an absolute cock, and start treating women like shit. I'm a nice guy, I genuinely am, but it seems the nicer I get, the more likely I am to get shat on by a new-age-fruit-loop-nutter (V) or a half-crazed-mentalist-gold-digger (S/Crazy Lady).

I think I'll stick to speed dating, this whole Internet thing is shite for meeting people who aren't scary.

At least when I meet someone face to face for three minutes only, I can work at the Lizard Brain instinctual level, without getting the chance to use the higher mental functions to make allowances for people who are clearly lying cunts.

Just in case you were wondering, I'm not bitter, I just consider trust to be an important issue, and I'm getting kind of tired of having my trusting nature abused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home