Monday, December 20, 2004

New job, blurg. :(

What a shit day!

Got up early, after bugger all sleep. Made my way to the tube, got sold the wrong ticket and had to explain at every ticket barrier. :(

Got to Clapham Junction (the busiest train station in Europe no less) , where the computes running the timetable system were down. Asked the nice lady at the office on platform 11 which train to take at 8:21, she said to take the 8:26 and then rushed off to wave the 8:21 off, so I bought a cup of coffee and got on that train, where I was fined for having the wrong ticket.

Then realised that the silly moo had sent me on the wrong bloody train, so I ended up at Chessington World of fucking Adventure.

Got the train back to the stop before the line branches in the wrong direction, and then finally got to work at the new job only an hour late.

Then I found out that they expected me to have a couple of grands worth of notebook PC with me!

Oh and the boss was on holiday.

Oh and there was fuck all to do but read pointless documents until the new year...

Went home (all the while explaining at the same fucking ticket barriers).

Ate and here I am.

Shit, I need my bed. Hopefully I'll be a bit more fun tomorrow.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home