Thursday, December 23, 2004

Change of plan

I woke up this morning feeling much better (not like totally well or anything, just a lot better). I think I may be being allergic to the job or at least the office... :)

The plan was to let my friend J finish doing some stuff to my car, and then for me to pack everything into the car and head North to Yorkshire at about 11AMish. It hasn't quite worked out that way though.

As I was walking up the road for a bracing breakfast at the café, I got a call from the agency, it seemed that the bank wanted to do a second interview. Yay! Today. Boo! This afternoon. Double Boo!

So I had to rearrange things, I went to the interview and it was a cracker! The woman who interviewed me, was cool, she had been out of the country when I did the first interview (which she told me I aced BTW) and she wanted to check I was not some abrasive primadonna who was going to wind up her team terribly.

I felt it went really well, and although I'm probably counting my chickens before they have hatched, I'm not-so-quietly confident about this one.

I then packed all the prezzies and my clothes into the car, and drove 200 miles North with watering eyes and a streaming nose, oh how I love this cold!

And here I sit with my father's notebook on my lap, typing to you dear reader.

Righty-ho I'm shattered, sleep well, night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home