Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Mostly unwell...

Today I have been feeling mostly unwell...

Managed to get to work for 9AM (was aiming for 8:30AM), that's it, no journey has taken less than 2 hours each way, I'm not doing it any more, even if the other job never happens, I can't do this any more, 4 hours travel on top of a 7.5 hour day is just too much!

At lunch time, I had been getting steadily worse as the say wore on, and I finally gave in and got the train home. Yay, 3 hours work and 4 hours travel, another winning day! Not.

Spent the rest of the day curled up in bed, I'm having another early night and I really (really really) hope I feel much better for the drive up to Yorkshire tomorrow.

Right I'm of to lie down.

Normal less whingy service will resume once I am better, honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home