Monday, October 11, 2004

The Light

Its true, I thought it might be a gimmick, but it appears that the anti-SAD light works after all!

Last night I chatted to V until about 12ish and then went to bed. Normally going to bed before about 3AM is a real rarity.

This morning after about 7 hours sleep (woot!) I woke up, showered and sat in front of the light box for 30 minutes as prescribed. (I just might have been playing Kingdom of Loathing this morning.)

I have been at work for about 30 minutes or so, and I'm not tired (although I am yawning), and the journey in was surprising stress free.

I read more of the book on the way in, I think it may be time to go for some deep nowness. We shall see how this turns out. For a man deeply committed not non-spritualism, I'm getting awfully spiritual these days.

And after a conversation yesterday evening, I seem to be either the luckiest man on Earth (at guessing shit while subconscious anyway, as I certainly haven't won anything on the Lotto) or my psychic powers are awakening. To quote Lewis Carroll and Alice, "Curiouser and curiouser".

By all accounts, I'm enjoying myself and I'm having a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home