Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Feeling affirmation of my new lighter mood

Finally got of my arse and started looking for a job. I've been browsing for the last couple of days, but the lack of enthusiasm has bled into other parts of my life too, so it had not been very proactive browsing. More the sort of thing you might describe as the "I'm looking for something ideal to fall in my lap" kind of browsing.

Anyway, today I decided to make an effort, if I don't get a job by the end of November I can safely assume that I'm buggered until February next year. Money is not an issue, but an excess of my own company may be detrimental to both me and the friends that have to put up with me.
So I had a look this morning, and nothing too special, but a couple of "maybe, if I made an effort I could do them" things came up, but I decided to pass on them. I'm looking for something that is a close fit, as the last few jobs have really sucked as I have compromised too much on what I was prepared to take.

Anyway about an hour ago, an absolute gem landed in my lap. It looks good, I have the skills, I totally did well on the call to the agent, and he was ultra-ultra positive. (Yeah, like he wouldn't be, I know, I know.)

I feel good about this.

I feel that my positive vibe is being reflected back at me, I am sooooo totally in the fucking zone!

I am legion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home