Wednesday, October 06, 2004

In the now

Today is a great day. I'm totally fixed in the now, the inner critique monologue is not even getting a look in at the moment.

My anti-SAD light has arrived, and I have calculated my regime for use. I'm hoping that I'm going to have a realllly good winter with the aid of this little device. Fingers crossed.

Going to see a film (sorry, documentary) this evening with P and D. As far as I can tell this is the only place it is playing in the UK! And it is only for this one showing tonight. At the moment the chaps who made it are trying to get a distribution deal in the US, hopefully with the success of the Michael Moore stuff, these guys should get a sniff of the "Documentary as an evening's entertainment" action.

No further news so far today on the subject of employment.

Optimism and joy seem to be the watchwords of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home